THE TRUE SPIRIT OF A RIDE AT THE FARM.
These are the installations of one of the most emblematic breeding grounds for racehorses, where nature expresses all its exuberance.
It is a condominium that preserves the sounds of carriages strolling on the cobbled streets, the singing of birds, the scents of nature and architecture with a country essence.
Want to scent the country life? Talk to who can really tell the success story of Haras Larissa chapter by chapter.
Founded 40 years ago, it is located where the old English cattle and thoroughbred horses of the Bordon family were big winners at the Jockey Club in São Paulo and in other countries. Just over 1 hour from São Paulo, following the Bandeirantes highway until KM 114, at the access to Monte Mór, you walk just over 5km. Close to Sumaré, Campinas, Monte Mor, and Viracopos airport. Project by architect Marcos Tomanik. Vegetable garden with an agronomic project in partnership with ESALQ / USP; Orchard; Pure milk taken from cows with special feed; Various lakes
- The land between 1,500 m² and 4,000 m², located in areas called paddocks. The smallest with 21 lots and the largest with 39 lots. The circulation between these paddocks is exclusive to the owners, through wide and wooded avenues.
- Finished houses designed by architects Felipe Caboclo, Simone Meirelles, Alexandra Kayat, and Joana Pini, from Mandarina, single storey or with two floors.
- Power cabling, telephony, wi-fi, and underground internet
- post office
- Garbage collection service
- Full laundry service
- medical Center
- Access to municipal and intercity buses
- 24-hour security
- Farm hotel
- It is the first hotel in Brazil to receive the exclusive Small Luxury Hotels of the World seal.
- Installed where the farm was headquartered, for the exclusive use of owners and guests.
- Project by architect Marcos Tomanik
- 17 comfortable suites
- Decor in the purest English style
- Swimming pools for adults and children
- Tennis Academy
- 7 tennis courts including 1 grass, 2 indoor, 2 fast, and 2 clay courts
- Polo Academy
- Considered one of the best in the state of São Paulo
- Designed by Marcos Tomanik
- 104 stalls with 20m² and fan
- Rooms for the saddle, feed, and hay
- Sand lanes, tifton grass with a covered and uncovered drainage system
- Full arena
- All with official dimensions
- Official polo field
- Taqueio field
- Redondel for training, exercise, and warming up to 8 horses
- Veterinary center, maternity, and brete
- Water aerobics for horses
- Dan Blankenship designed a course with 9 holes - (future construction)
- Club House
- Driving range
- Condo options:
- Club House Restaurant
- The restaurant at the Hotel
- There are also several restaurants in Campinas region, such as:
- Iki - Japanese Restaurant
- Aji - with Honey and its delicious Peruvian cuisine
- Leopoldo Restaurante - brings the best of contemporary cuisine
In addition to a complete equitation structure, with facilities for jumping, polo, dressage, and all horse riding activities, Larissa also offers:
- 7 tennis courts (clay, grass, fast, indoor and outdoor)
- Driving range for training and golf lessons
- Society football field
- Semi-Olympic pool and hot tub
- Club House
- Horseback riding, hiking, biking, ecological and trailer trails
There are no shops in Larissa, but the Haras is 5 km from Monte Mór, which has several shops and markets to supply the houses.